Saturday, May 8, 2010

SNGF: Matrilineal Line

1) List your matrilineal line - your mother, her mother, etc. back to the first identifiable mother. Note: this line is how your mitochondrial DNA was passed to you!

2) Tell us if you have had your mitochondrial DNA tested, and if so, which Haplogroup you are in.

1) Courtney Dyson
2) Lisa (Bocamazo) Dyson - b. March 24, 1960 in New York
3)Dorothy (Ziminski) Bocamazo - b. July 23, 1930 in New York
4) Helen (Lindner) Zieminski - b. April 26, 1893 in New York
5) Mary (Nalewalski) Lindner - b. July 23, 1871 in Poland
6) Anna (?) Nalewalski - born: abt. 1851, probably in Poland

2) No I haven't been tested for mitochondrial DNA

1 comment:

  1. I can only go back to my mother's mother ... she died when my mother was 4 and my mother never talked about her grandmother as they lived in the States.

    Happy blogoversary :)

    ReplyDelete