1) How old is your father now, or how old would he be if he had lived? Divide this number by 4 and round the number off to a whole number. This is your "roulette number."
2) Use your pedigree charts or your family tree genealogy software program to find the person with that number in your ahnentafel. Who is that person?
3) Tell us three facts about that person with the "roulette number."
4) If you do not have a person's name for your "roulette number" then spin the wheel again - pick your mother, or yourself, a favorite aunt or cousin, or even your children!
1) My father is 48 (will be 49 this Friday so I'm using 49). 49/4 = 12.25 or 13.
2) #13. My great grandmother, Theresa (Vaccaro) Bocamazo. She was born Oct. 14, 1903 in New York. On April 27, 1929 she married Joseph Bocamazo in New York. Together they have 2 children; my grandfather, Michael, and his brother, Natale. On June 7, 1998 she died.
She was the oldest child (1st born) and had 10 siblings, 2 of which died at birth. Because she was oldest she took care of her younger siblings. She worked as a seamstress and because her feet became frost bitten from the snow she had discolorization that stayed with her until she died.