Sunday, June 14, 2009

Weekly Planner: Start Your Spring Cleaning Early

I’ve never been able to figure out why spring has been designated as the season to stay in and clean house. After winters like this one, I can’t wait to get out of the house and clean up the yard. So this year I’m starting my indoor cleaning now while the weather is still crummy and I’m stuck inside. I’m starting with my family history and have started a list of tasks I want to accomplish BEFORE spring. Some of the tasks on my list include catching up on filing, making sure my electronic database is current, and backing up my data. I’m also attaching records and downloading electronic images to my Ancestry Tree to make it easier to start that MyCanvas book I’ve been wanting. What’s on your list and what’s your plan for tackling it?

-Taken from ancestry.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment